Sunday, 21 February 2016

Neymar says he is a fan of Ronaldo and want him to join Barcelona

Brazilian Neymar Junior want Real Madrid Ronaldo to join Him at Barcelona.

Neymar who was rumoured to be joining Real Madrid revealed this in an interview granted to him.

Long-running contract talks, as well as interest from a number of top clubs, have led to rumours that the Brazilian could be on his way out of the Nou Camp at some point - but ​he told A Bola that he was more focussed on improving the Catalan club.


He told the Portuguese outlet: "I'm a fan of Cristiano; he's a legend, one of a kind. It would be very good if he played for Barcelona," before the line of questioning switched to the 24-year-old's opinions on a number of top coaches.

With former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola joining Manchester City from the end of the season and highly-regarded Jose Mourinho reportedly close to a move to Manchester United, Neymar was asked if either could convince him to move to the Premier League.

His answer was diplomatic, saying: "I admire them both, I've been following both of their paths for some time. But my coach is Luis Enrique and I defend Barcelona."

He continued to discuss his current team and teammates, claiming: "I think the team is not only this trident, we can be considered one of the best in history. I love playing with my team-mates and I feel very proud to be part of this team. It's difficult [to defend the Champions League], there are great teams, as good as Barcelona. I can only guarantee that we won't lack the determination to try.The striker said.

No comments:

Post a Comment