Thursday, 18 February 2016
(must read) 10 signs you are dating a genuine- and a confirm gold digger
Is it that she is a gorgeous girl in distress? Or is she just a gold digger who’s trying to reach deeper into your pocket? Use these signs to know for sure!
She’s young, charismatic attractive, and oh-so into you.
You can’t believe you landed such a great catch as she.
Or so you think because that woman you’re sipping Moet with like it’s just sparkling water, that woman who brushes up ever closer to you whenever you’re in the jewelry store, that woman who makes it a point you buy her Birkins in all her favorite colors* well, she’s a gold digger.
How can you tell she or He is a gold digger?
Here we we bring to you the exclusive signs believe me its true.
A gold digger is a very cunning and curious species. It comes in all forms, both male and female. They typically latch on to someone unsuspecting, someone like you. They will stick with you, much like a leech, because you can provide generous gifts, fancy dates, and vacations that they can never otherwise have #read: afford* on their own.
They often have an entitled attitude that you need to take care of them in the sense that you have to be there for their needs and wants.
This some signs you’re dating a gold digger
While some gold diggers are not really after money, some may be after power or fame, especially if you are a rich celebrity or professional athlete.
So how do you spot a gold-digger? Read on to find out _because you just might be dating one.
- her questions from the get go: From the very beginning of your first date, one of the first, if not the very first, questions she’ll ask is, “what’s your job?” She is more interested about what you do for a living instead of what you do on your free time.
It’s like she’s profiling you and computing in her head how much you make in a year. It’s normal to want to know about what you do in and outside of work, but if she is just into how much money you earn and your job title, then you’ve got yourself a probable gold-digger, my friend.
- show me the money
Aside from your career and your income, she is also interested in your bank account. Later on as you continue to date, that is if you are still so enamored with her that you brushed off the early warning sign you will realize just how keen she is at math.
She can calculate in her head just how much you spend and how much savings you have, as well as if you have investments or a trust fund. She would always be all ears when it comes to you making money or closing a deal.
- HER air of privilege: As you are starting to get to know her, she would tell you about how she knows this person or that person, or how she goes on vacation to these private islands, went to this school, lived in this place. She will talk about all her designer clothes and the cars she drives, how she likes these designers and these furniture which are ALL high end. Whether all of these are true or not, think of it as setting you up to the idea that she is used to a certain lifestyle and she expects this to continue while she’s dating you.
- Ogling you: Her eyes are all over you. Or, more specifically, all over your watch, your suit, your wallet, your shoes, and your car. After all, she probably has spotted you and flirted with you just because she saw your shining Rolex right from the other end of the room. To her, you’re a knight in shining armor because all she sees is your bling.
- Too much, too soon. You find yourself spending a hundred more dollars on your first few dates compared to your other dates in the past. In fact, when you calculate the whole time you have been dating, which is just a few months, it shows that she has cost you the total amount you have spent in your last relationship which lasted a total of three years.
It would seem like you are buying her affection, which is actually what is happening because she’s extra sweet to you every time you give her another Cartier bracelet.
- Babysitting: Dating a gold-digger is like dating a child. She doesn’t bring any money and she expects you to do everything for her. Her only difference from a child is that at least a child will be very fascinated about the simplest things, which are usually things that don’t cost much.
Moreover, a gold-digger would hint that she would love to eat in that new fine dining restaurant, have that afternoon at the spa while waiting for you, or simply just have you take out your wallet for her every whim. And through all that, she would never offer to pay for anything.
- keeping up with the Joneses: Or the Kardashians. She wants to be in the hippest places, wearing the hippest clothes and jewelry. She wants to look like the models in the magazines and have the luxurious lifestyles of the socialites. You may still be fine with this, but you have to be aware that she may just want to look glamorous and be in the right places just so she can catch someone who is far richer than you!.
- Entitlement: She doesn’t say “please” and “thank you” because her sense of entitlement is so deeply ingrained in her. She believes that she deserves the things that you give her, and she expects these each time. While she does not appreciate you giving her your whole month’s salary worth of jewelry, she will be disappointed or angry if you give her anything less, or heaven forbid show up with no gift at all. A gold digger expects to be treated like royalty while never returning the favor and even drive you to become a pauper.
- Personal ATM: Yes, that’s you. You are her personal ATM, and it’s your job to provide for her while her hands are always outstretched, taking and taking. She will very often be in a financial conundrum of sorts: she can’t pay her rent, credit card bills and other financial responsibilities, and expects you to cover for her. Often, some gold-diggers would tell you they’d pay you back but they never will.
- Bareback mountain: So she makes you feel great in bed and maybe she puts in more effort in the department, especially after you just took her on a private plane ride to St. Bart’s, but a genuine gold digger wouldn’t be interested in protection. She would ride you barebacked in the hopes of being impregnated by you so that you would either marry her or give her child support payments, which she may even spend on herself, setting her up for the good life for life.
So there you have it, the run down on the warning signs that the girl you’re dating is more interested in your wallet than you.
Watch out for these warning signs because, if you find yourself in the red shortly after dating her, then you are definitely in hot water. A real woman who is not after your money, fame or power would at least once offer to pay for your dates or pay her share even if it’s generally expected that men do it.
A real woman would reciprocate the gifts that you give her, and would appreciate even the very little things you do for her. She will not get mad at you for not bringing her to the most upscale parties or exclusive vacations. Furthermore, she will not be interested in your job and how much money you make, because she also works to bulk up her bank account and can definitely pay for her own expensive tastes.
So think about this: a gold-digging woman may seem out of your league with her good looks and hot body, but with the way she treats you—as her personal ATM, personal credit card, personal jewelry giver, and an overall sugar daddy—she is only out of your league because you deserve someone who is so much better than her
Guys you must be careful with whom you take as your bae or boo if not you will fine
yoyourself hearts broken.
Be alert guys.