Wednesday, 27 January 2016
15 Relationship Mistakes Inteligent women make
1. Trying to get him to be more motivated. If he cant get a job he actually likes (so he's not constantly about how horrible his social work job is because he hates children) on his own, you've not going to be able to move his lazy-ass mountains.
2.Thinking that his past relationship don't necessarily mean anything. so he dated someone who was a ''total' whore'' Yeah guess what? He's going to call you that too. If anything she was probably a ''whore'' you'd get along with and you could bond over the sexist idiot you both dated.
3. Not paying attention to the way he talk about other women. see above but also the way he talks about his female friends or even just the way he talk about mindy kalling or lena Dunham; all of it adds up and speaks volumes. Don't ignore it just because he has good abs.
4.Not puting enough time into the relationship. I got it. You're working you are busy , you don't have 24 hours a day to put into the some relationship that may not go anywhere. But it's 100 percent not going to go anywhere if you don't spend a tiny bit more time and energy on it.
5.Not hanging out with your friends as much because he is your * Future. And maybe he is! but you don't want to stop watching friends marathons with Katie and Jill. Even if he is your future it's still important to have more people in your life than one. That's not what The one means.
6. Not paying attention to early warning signs or thinking that they don't realy matter. If the fact that he only eats stale dinner rolls for lunch bugs the hell out of you in the beginning you are going to throw one at his face six months from now.
7.Just being too lenient general. It's good to let the little things slide but if you're letting every annoying as hell thing he does slide you won't realize that you don't actually like him that much. Which is basically the lane of Relationship past, I'm better now , I swear.
8.Not thinking it's weired that you never hang out with his friends. It is weird. Meeting a friends is so important because if they are jerks he's probably a secret jerk too. Or if you are like me you meet his friends and realized one of them is way hotter / cooler than the guy your dating thereby making you realize you don't really like the guy you're dating. Sobering staff.
9. Going back to the same guy who treats you like shit over and over again. You deserve oceans of good things! wait until you get them.
10. Disregarding your friends opinions of him. Their opinion isn't the most important thing but it's a red flag if they all hate him. I mean ideally they are all like ''OMG'' how is he so great? Marry him right now.... or whenevs NBD.
11. Settling for a guy who is not up to your standards and then trying to change him. He's not going to magically become obsessed with reading all the books you love at age 28. You are better off just joining online groups build around a shared love of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars like i definitely didn't.
12. Keeping a guy around way too long because it was so hard to find a decent guy and you don't want to have to go through the search again. Let me tell you something the search is in fact terrible. But I truly believe it is not as terrible as being with a guy who is a pile of garbage wrapped in scraps of old meat.
13. Making all the plans. If he's just agreeing to show up somewhere he is not making much effort. He is just chillin with you til it's time to touch your boobs. You deserve a legit night out that he actually planned for both of you. If not more than one night out.lot of them quit honestly.
14. Thinking that because he's spending tons of money on you that means he loves you and is not just..... him spending lots of money on you. It's awesome when someone is treating you like the Beyonce of Beyonce Castle in terms of gifts and going places and doing cool shit. I love that stuff so much. What i don't love is when that's all the person is doing because they can't articulate a single feeling in their brain or body (ahem, Mark and also Dave).
15. Letting one adorable well-timed text compensate for a shit personality. Aww it's cute that you miss me. But you're also never told me I'm pretty and we've been dating three months.